1. You have too much breast skin; the “extra” needs to be removed.
2. You don’t have the type of body for implants.
3. Your breast envelope is too flat (ok, is that taken care of by the post office, or UPS?)
4. There are weeds in your garden, if they have popped up in one breast they will pop up everywhere else.
5. You should have a bilateral mastectomy to achieve the best symmetry.
6. Fake nipples are more convenient than real ones because they don’t project as much.
7. Implants are your only choice (um, see number two above).
8. Referring to my other breast, “Why would you want to match that one?”
9. You’ll never win any wet t-shirt contests.
10 -- Yes, I will make you a breast that matches, as closely as possible, your original one, and I understand why you want that.
BINGO! Yes, that last one is the winner :)