Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Virtual spring cleaning


I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning today, so not really dressed for a photo. While I was at it I thought I might get rid of the last few straggler unused pix from my photo file.


I honestly don't know why this photo didn't get used. It's not an interesting outfit, but it's not a bad one either. Go figure :)


The tee is from JC Penney and so is the necklace, the distressed jeans are Target, as are the boots. The navy cardigan is from Land's End.


I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's day yesterday, see ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The floral tee is adorable.

Trace said...

Cute tee! We just got a new JCPenney on my way home from work so I need to got check it out!

Hillary said...

I love the floral tee too. Happy spring cleaning!

Kayleigh said...

Thanks everyone!

I discovered JC Penneys had decent clothes when I was shopping for maternity stuff...as I walked around I was surprised at some of the cute things and made a mental note to go back after DS was born.

Oh, and they have some nice costume jewelry too.

Thanks again :)