Friday, February 20, 2009

What I didn't wear today

This photo wasn't taken today because I'm still sick, bleh.

The pic is from my outfit photo file and was taken perhaps a few weeks ago. I wore the outfit that day, but after seeing this photo I took off the necklace and changed into boots (more practical w/the snow).

This was one of those days I probably wore two outfits and posted the other one to the blog instead of this one...that happens maybe once every other week or so.

I often go out early in the morning to run some errands while DH stays w/the kids...then come home, hang around the house for a while, only to go out again later. Most of the time I wear the same outfit when I go out the 2nd time, but if I'm not crazy about what I originally chose, I might change into something else.

All of which has resulted in a handful of photos that weren't used on the blog collecting virtual dust in my files. In the case of this ensemble what I didn't like was the necklace -- it seemed too much with the pin and didn't hang as nicely as I thought it would.

The peplum cableknit sweater is from NY&Co, as well as the striped cardigan. The pin was from my Etsy haul, the bracelet from JC Penney's, I think. The jeans are Target and the Maryjanes are secondhand.


Hope everyone has a great weekend, no doubt I'll be back to my old self by Monday (she said hopefully)!

2 comments:

Trace said...

Hope you feel better ASAP!!

Great that you have past pics to draw from - I need to start doing that! Another polished look, especially with the pin and striped cardi.

Jane said...

Take care - I sometimes take two outfits too.