Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blizzard!!!


Ha, made ya look -- April Fool's!

It's nice and sunny, no snow in the forecast :)

This gray Croft & Barrow shirt from Kohls is more of a winter one, so it's the last time I'll probably wear it till the fall. Spring is sometimes bittersweet, you have to say goodbye to seasonal clothing you've come to rely on frequently.

The aqua cardigan is from NY&Co, the pin was from an Etsy destash purchase and the heart locket was a gift from my mother.

The jeans are Target, the gray Maryjane Franco Sarto pumps are secondhand.

I hope everyone has a great day -- and that's no foolin :)

6 comments:

Jean said...

I bought a skirt yesterday in the same colour as your cardi. It's such a lovely fresh colour. Looking good Kayleigh!

Anonymous said...

You always look fantastic in turquoise, lady.

Jane said...

Turquoise is your colour. I have to disagree - I will be so glad to put my winter things away.

La Belette Rouge said...

Your no fool! Turq ia great on you!!

sallymandy said...

Hi Kayleigh, and thanks for the nice comments and compliment on my blog the other day. I appreciate your thoughts on posting clothing photos. I learned a lot. I've now been back through several months of your posts and really enjoyed them. Thank you...

Kayleigh said...

Thanks everyone!

notSupermum, thank you, and it is a fresh color -- I bet it looks lovely on you, you look good in blues and greens too, I remember :) Thanks again too for your sweet comments on my other blog.

Sal, awww, thanks, I do love that color :)

Jane, thank you! It's funny, I say now I will miss my winter things but just you wait, come the end of summer I'll be sad about putting away my warm weather stuff too, lol :)

La Belette, thanks, lol, you're no fool for sayin' so :D

Sallymandy -- thanks so much, how sweet! And I'm glad you liked the post I did on it, too. I've been poking around your blog as well and I just LOVE IT!

Thanks again everyone!