Friday, November 28, 2008

Butterfly Award!


As I mentioned here late on Wednesday, I got a second award from the adorable Lady D of Africana's Wardrobe Diary. So flattering, as she is quite stylish. She received the award from Andrea of the blog A Cat of Impossible Color. Lady D bestowed the lovely butterfly upon me, and gave it back to Andrea as well as these 5 other wonderful blogs: Ephemera, Fickle Brown Sparrow, Penny Pinching Princess, Fab Finds Under 50 & Udarata Kellar. Congratulations to all!

I now happily will pass on this pretty award to the following seven stellar bloggers:

Work That Wardrobe

Style Klutz

Domestic Sophisticate

What I Wore Today

Of A Certain Age

Some Girls Wander

Already Pretty

You all deserve this for your creativity, wisdom, wit & beauty!!!! Thank you for inspiring me every day -- you really are sooooo cool :)

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

Thanks, sweetie! I'm glad you've joined the daily wadrobe blogging game. I enjoy watching your transformation. You are a butterfly yourself!

Trace said...

Oh K, congratulations and thank you!! So fun!! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kayleigh! You are doing great on your blogging, too! You learned so fast! PS congrats on your big weight loss; your clothes look great on you and you must feel great.

Kayleigh said...

Thanks all!

Karen, I feel like I have a ton to learn, lol, so thank you very much for your kind words.

Trace, you're sooo welcome, you deserve it -- this is fun, isn't it?

Kasmira -- what a sweet and touching thing to say, thanks so much :D

Nic Ridley said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to us! :-)

Kayleigh said...

Thank you nic, and you are VERY welcome, I love your's & Missy's blog ALOT!