Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My First Photo!

This is a trial run, and not the greatest pic -- but we wanted to see how this all worked as we've never uploaded personal photos to a blog before. ("we" being DH and I, he's the photographer)

The colors are a little off (and the room is a MESS, good grief!) but all in all not the worst first try ever. I'm actually just dressed to go to the supermarket, nothing fancy. Although it may not be a very auspicious beginning for a blog about style, lol, I do promise there will be more interesting fashion examples to come -- really!!!

The brown hooded jacket is Columbia Sportswear from The Depot (a local shop). The red Henley w/faux camisole is Style & Co from Macy's. My old bootcut jeans are Lee from Kohls. Barely visable are my brown, Steve Madden non-athletic sneakers from TJMaxx...and the camel colored bag came from Target.

2 comments:

V said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I wanted to email you back, but didn't have your email address and couldn't find it on your profile. See post 31 Spooky Casual Friday for the answer! I'll be checking your blog out too!

*Diane* said...

Welcome to blogland (as a blogger)! As with everything, you learn as you go. Can't wait to see your creations!