Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brrrrr!


Well, I didn't spend long without my jacket on for today's pix -- it's not even 30 degrees out! That's why even tho the photo of me with just a sweater on isn't the greatest, there was no retake, let me tell ya, lol!

The green jacket is Requirements purchased several years ago at a discount store. It's lined and quite warm. The navy cable knit sweater was a gift. The new turquoise scarf is from Target. I'm really loving experimenting with scarves and this is the first time I think I've worn one with a necklace too. Also from Target are the belt, ubiquitous black boots and bag. Black jeans are Lees from Kohls. The necklace is an oldie but goodie from the '80's. I almost never get rid of jewelery because you just never know when a piece will come back in style or be just the right thing for a certain outfit. Besides, jewelery is small so storing it doesn't take up much room...and of course it pretty much always fits no matter what size you are :)

Hope all of you who live in cold weather climes stay warm today!

8 comments:

Trace said...

Everyone is looking awesome in scarves this week! I don't even have one I really like, I need to start looking an experimenting. Love the color of that scarf!

Kayleigh said...

Thanks Trace!

And I must confess...other than cold weather scarves I really never wore any till recently. In fact, I had to go to the basement and look thru an old hope chest to find some and start experimenting myself, lol. But the one in the pic is new tho...try Target, they have good prices and a nice selection :)

Hillary said...

I really like this outfit. Jacket and scarf are great colors and glad you're trying the wide belt. Stay warm!

Kayleigh said...

Thanks so much Hillary!

And I think I LOVE this new belt -- it's stretcy so it's forgiving, yet wide enough to match my stature, you know?

See ya :)

ohthatgirl said...

Cute outfit, great colors. I completely agree with you accessories (and nailpolish) don't care what size you are...and I love that. That's why they are two of my favorite things. :O)

Kayleigh said...

OTG -- Thanks!

You know, they always say that about shoes too, how no matter what size you are shoes always fit. But when I got up to 300 lbs none of my old shoes fit -- apparently I gained weight even in my feet, lol!

Autumn said...

I LOVE THAT JACKET.

Kayleigh said...

Thanks Autumn! It's one of my faves :)